We are a social network and online platform for users of the sharing economy.
Our mission is to connect the world's users of the sharing economy to allow them to create a network and demonstrate their reliability as well as find a range of services linked to the sharing economy. Our services are designed to promote connections and opportunity for our members by enabling you and millions of others to meet, exchange ideas, services, learn, and find opportunities in a network of trusted relationships.
When you use our Services, you are entering into a legal agreement and you agree to all of these terms.
You agree that by clicking “Join Now” “Join RockingShare”, “Sign Up” or similar, registering, accessing or using our services (including our related mobile apps, developer platforms, premium services, or any content or information provided as part of these services, collectively, “Services”), you are entering into a legally binding agreement (even if you are using our Services on behalf of a company).
2.1. Service Eligibility
Here are some promises you make to us in this Agreement:
You're eligible to enter into this Agreement and you are at least our “Minimum Age.”
To use the Services, you agree that: (1) you must be the “Minimum Age” (defined below) or older; (2) you will only have one RockingShare account, which must be in your real name; and (3) you are not already restricted by RockingShare from using the Services. “Minimum Age” means (a) 18 years old for the People's Republic of China, (b) 16 years old for the Netherlands, (c) 14 years old for the United States, Canada, Germany, Spain, Australia and South Korea, and (d) 13 years old for all other countries. However, if law requires that you must be older in order for RockingShare to lawfully provide the Services to you (including the collection, storage and use of your information) then the Minimum Age is such older age. The Services are not for use by anyone under the age of 13.
2.2. Your Membership
You'll keep your password a secret.
You will not share an account with anyone else and will follow our rules and the law.
As between you and others, your account belongs to you. You agree to: (1) try to choose a strong and secure password; (2) keep your password secure and confidential; (3) not transfer any part of your account (e.g., connections, groups) and (4) follow the law and the Dos and Don'ts below. You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
2.3. Notices and Service Messages
You're okay with us using our websites, mobile apps, and email to provide you with important notices. This Agreement applies to mobile applications as well. Also, you agree certain additional information can be shared with us.
If the contact information you provide isn't up to date, you may miss out on these notices.
You agree that we may provide notices to you in the following ways: (1) a banner notice on the Service, or (2) an email sent to an address you provided, or (3) through other means including mobile number, telephone, or mail. You agree to keep your contact information up to date. Please review your RockingShare.com settings to control and limit what kind of messages you receive from us.
2.4. Messages and Sharing
When you share information, others can see, copy and use that information.
Our Services allow messaging and sharing of information in many ways, such as your profile, slide deck, links to news articles and blogs. Information and content that you share or post may be seen by other Members or, if public, by Visitors. Where we have made settings available, we will honour the choices you make about who can see content or information (e.g., sharing to a group instead of your network, limiting your profile visibility, or not letting people know when you change your profile, make recommendations or follow companies). Note that other activities, such as sending a message on the RockingShare website, are by default private, only visible to the addressee(s). We are not obligated to publish any information or content on our Service and can remove it in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
3. Rights and Limits
3.1. Your License to RockingShare
You own all of the content, feedback, and personal information you provide to us, but you also grant us a non-exclusive license to it.
We'll honor the choices you make about who gets to see your information and content.
You promise to only provide information and content that you have the right to share, and that your RockingShare profile will be truthful.
3.2. Service Availability
We may change or discontinue any of our Services. We can't promise to store or keep showing any information and content you've posted.
3.3. Other Content, Sites and apps
When you see or use others' content and information posted on our Services, it's at your own risk.
Third parties may offer their own products and services through RockingShare, and we aren't responsible for those third-party activities.
We have the right to limit how you connect and interact on our Services.
We're providing you notice about your intellectual property rights.
RockingShare reserves the right to limit your use of the Services, including the number of your connections and your ability to contact other Members. RockingShare reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account if RockingShare believes that you may be in breach of this Agreement or law or are misusing the Services (e.g. violating any Do and Don'ts). RockingShare reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. For example, RockingShare, and other RockingShare trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with RockingShare are trademarks or registered trademarks of RockingShare. Other trademarks and logos used in connection with the Services may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
4. Disclaimer and Limit of Liability
4.1. No Warranty
This is our disclaimer of legal liability for the quality, safety, or reliability of our Services.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED UNDER LAW, ROCKINGSHARE (AND THOSE THAT ROCKINGSHARE WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES) (A) DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS (E.G. WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND NONINFRINGEMENT); (B) DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS, AND (C) PROVIDE THE SERVICE (INCLUDING CONTENT AND INFORMATION) ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SOME LAWS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN DISCLAIMERS, SO SOME OR ALL OF THESE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
4.2. Exclusion of Liability
These are the limits of legal liability we may have to you.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW (AND UNLESS ROCKINGSHARE HAS ENTERED INTO A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT THAT SUPERSEDES THIS AGREEMENT), ROCKINGSHARE (AND THOSE THAT ROCKINGSHARE WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR OTHERS FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, OPPORTUNITIES, REPUTATION, PROFITS OR REVENUES, RELATED TO THE SERVICES (E.G. OFFENSIVE OR DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS, DOWN TIME OR LOSS, USE OR CHANGES TO YOUR INFORMATION OR CONTENT). IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF ROCKINGSHARE (AND THOSE THAT ROCKINGSHARE WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES) EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE FOR ALL CLAIMS US $1000. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PART OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND ROCKINGSHARE AND SHALL APPLY TO ALL CLAIMS OF LIABILITY (E.G. WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, LAW) AND EVEN IF ROCKINGSHARE HAS BEEN TOLD OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF THESE REMEDIES FAIL THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THESE LIMITS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
We can each end this Agreement anytime we want.
RockingShare or You may terminate this Agreement at any time with notice to the other. On termination, you lose the right to access or use the Services. The following shall survive termination: • Our rights to use and disclose your feedback; • Members' and/or Visitors' rights to further re-share content and information you shared through the Service to the extent copied or re-shared prior to termination; • Sections 4, 6 and 7 of this Agreement; • Any amounts owed by either party prior to termination remain owed after termination. You can visit our Help Center to learn how to close your RockingShare account.
6. Dispute Resolution
In the unlikely event we end up in a legal dispute, it will take place in United Kingdom courts, applying United Kingdom law.
You agree that the laws of the United Kingdom shall exclusively govern any dispute relating to this Agreement and/or the Services.
7. General Terms
Here are some important details about how to read the Agreement.
If a court with authority over this Agreement finds any part of it not enforceable, you and us agree that the court should modify the terms to make that part enforceable while still achieving its intent. If the court cannot do that, you and us agree to ask the court to remove that unenforceable part and still enforce the rest of this Agreement. To the extent allowed by law, the English version of this Agreement is binding and other translations are for convenience only. This Agreement (including additional terms that may be provided by us when you engage with a feature of the Services) is the only agreement between us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements for the Services. If we don't act to enforce a breach of this Agreement, that does not mean that RockingShare has waived its right to enforce this Agreement. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement (or your membership or use of Services) to anyone without our consent. However, you agree that RockingShare may assign this Agreement to its affiliates or a party that buys it without your consent. There are no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement. We reserve the right to change the terms of this Agreement and will provide you notice if we do and we agree that changes cannot be retroactive. If you don't agree to these changes, you must stop using the Services. You agree that the only way to provide us legal notice is at the addresses provided in Section 10.
8. RockingShare “DOs” and “DON’Ts.”
8.1. Dos. You agree that you will:
• Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements; • Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated; • Use your real name on your profile; • Use the Services in a professional manner.
8.2. Don'ts. You agree that you will not:
• Act dishonestly or unprofessionally, including by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content; • Add content that is not intended for, or inaccurate for, a designated field (e.g. submitting a telephone number in the “title” or any other field) • Use an image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo for your profile; • Create a false identity on RockingShare; • Misrepresent your identity in using the RockingShare rating • Misrepresent your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present; • Misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym; • Create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person); • Invite people you do not know to join your network; • Use or attempt to use another's account; • Harass, abuse or harm another person; • Send spam or other unwelcomed communications to others; • Scrape or copy profiles and information of others through any means (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, and any other technology or manual work); • Act in an unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable manner; • Disclose information that you do not have the right to disclose (such as confidential information of others); • Violate intellectual property rights of others, including patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights; • Violate the intellectual property or other rights of RockingShare, including, without limitation, using the word “RockingShare” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL except as provided in the Brand Guidelines; • Use RockingShare invitations to send messages to people who don't know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact; • Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation unauthorized by RockingShare; • Send messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases; • Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code; • Manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or post transmitted through the Services; • Create profiles or provide content that promotes escort services or prostitution. • Creating or operate a pyramid scheme, fraud or other similar practice; • Copy or use the information, content or data of others available on the Services (except as expressly authorized); • Copy or use the information, content or data on RockingShare in connection with a competitive service (as determined by RockingShare); • Copy, modify or create derivative works of RockingShare, the Services or any related technology (except as expressly authorized by RockingShare); • Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology, or any part thereof; • Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by RockingShare without our express consent (e.g., representing yourself as an accredited RockingShare trainer); • Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to the Services or related any information or data; • Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize a RockingShare Group or any other feature of the Services, without RockingShare's consent; • Deep-link to our Services for any purpose other than to promote your profile or a Group on RockingShare (as set forth in the Brand Guidelines), without RockingShare's consent; • Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Service; • Remove, cover or obscure any advertisement included on the Services; • Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information obtained from RockingShare without the consent of RockingShare; • Share or disclose information of others without their express consent; • Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” the Services or any related data or information; • Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages; • Monitor the Services' availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose; • Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services; • Access the Services except through the interfaces expressly provided by RockingShare, such as its mobile applications and RockingShare.com • Override any security feature of the Services; • Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms); and/or
9. Complaints Regarding Content
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We require that information posted by Members be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. We provide a policy and process for complaints concerning content posted by our Members.